My Niece

Thanks

It was time for a change on my blog yet again and I would love to say thank you to my sis LoneShellCreations for her help with my blog. The kit I am using in my layout came from http://oopsiedaisy2u.blogspot.com/

Any Taggers Kits are 800 x 800 px, and be stated in the title of the post.
Any Full Sized Kits are 12x12 inch, will not be stated in the post title.


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Classy Cazzie Fullsized Kit Freebie


This kit was made for a woman who is like a sister to me... You might want to check out her blog she has some awesome freebies and most likely will post some quickpages with this kit. It is done in all purple her favorite color. You can find her at Cazzie's Scraps Now this is the first time I have done a kit in all one color and for a very very close friend. I hope everyone will like it.

You can get the Papers Here

You can get the elements Here

6 comments:

Maggie said...

Awesome kit sis - absolutely love it!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 27 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Cazzie S said...

awwwwwwwwww Katie, Thank you so very much :)
OMG you have me speachless and that makes a first, doesn't it LMAO.
Katie, I look forward to waking each morning and getting online to chat with you and Maggie. I love the way we just natter and natter and natter and throw in a few laughs here and there LMAO. I don't know about you but I don't get much creating down when we chat but I wouldn't give it up. Katie you are such a wonderful person to get to know and thank you very much for being you :) I love this kit and the colour is just puuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrfect LMAO Now I will run away and play with a kit that was made with love and in my name. Thank you Katie. I love you so much sis :)

hugs and kisses
Your Cazzie :)

P.S. Guess I wasn't speechless after all LMAO

christielou62 said...

This is a beautiful kit I just love the colors thank you so much for sharing it.

Betty said...

thank you so much Katie for sharing this beautiful kit
hugz
Betty

Anonymous said...

This is just a beautiful kit! My daughter-in-law's favorite color is purple - I can't wait to scrap some pages for her :-)

Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing your talent and hard work. This gift is sincerely appreciated.