My Niece

Thanks

It was time for a change on my blog yet again and I would love to say thank you to my sis LoneShellCreations for her help with my blog. The kit I am using in my layout came from http://oopsiedaisy2u.blogspot.com/

Any Taggers Kits are 800 x 800 px, and be stated in the title of the post.
Any Full Sized Kits are 12x12 inch, will not be stated in the post title.


Thursday, March 5, 2009

I have been challenged

A Special Challenge
I was given this challenge by Stacey's Designs. I dont have a whole lot of pictures but was still able to do this challenge.


Photo Challenge
This is the challenge instruction:
Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of the photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.



This image was taken of my sister Tiffani about 4 or 5 years ago now. I havent seen her in that long she moved away. So this picture is very dear to me in the fact its the only one I have of her.

The Blogs that I am challenging:

Maggie Of LoneShell Creations
Cazzie of Cazzie's scraps
Pixie Of Kissed By Pix
Heaven of Heavens Designz
Deb Of Debee Dezines
Outback Dezigns of OutbackDezignsDigiScrap
Please check these ladies out they are very talented women. I am proud to know them.

No comments: