My Niece

Thanks

It was time for a change on my blog yet again and I would love to say thank you to my sis LoneShellCreations for her help with my blog. The kit I am using in my layout came from http://oopsiedaisy2u.blogspot.com/

Any Taggers Kits are 800 x 800 px, and be stated in the title of the post.
Any Full Sized Kits are 12x12 inch, will not be stated in the post title.


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sick and Tired Of Being Sick And Tired

For the last 3 months off and on I have been sick with Bronchitis. This week its taking a turn for the worst as the last 2 mornings I have woken with a burning sensation in my chest. I cant breath properly and when I over exert myself I start coughing uncontrollably. When I talk I sometimes start coughing and it hurts like nothing I have ever felt before. At night I cannot sleep properly for tossing and turning as well as coughing fits that wake me up. I went to the hospital now 3 weeks ago and they wouldn't treat me for it saying it was allergies but no allergies I have ever had had this effect on me. I am getting tired very easily these days and my body tries to shut down on me. I had a Urinary tract infection on top of and they gave me medication for that but it didnt work. I took cranberry juice and the infection went away. I am not the only one sick either my 2 children that are with me 24/7 are sick as well with coughing fits that last up to 15 minutes at a time if they over exert themselves.

No comments: