My Niece

Thanks

It was time for a change on my blog yet again and I would love to say thank you to my sis LoneShellCreations for her help with my blog. The kit I am using in my layout came from http://oopsiedaisy2u.blogspot.com/

Any Taggers Kits are 800 x 800 px, and be stated in the title of the post.
Any Full Sized Kits are 12x12 inch, will not be stated in the post title.


Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Brothers Love



A brothers love can be a very weird thing. My 2 boys are really mean to each other at times then there are times like the ones in the pictures. They are very quick to get mad at each other and very quick to apologize to each other. They are best friends but yet they are worst enemies. They are definitely a joy and a pain all in one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....